Aveeno Baby x Buds Shangri-La Promotion T&Cs
- The Organizer of the contest exercise is Johnson & Johnson Pte Ltd located at 2 Science Park Drive, #07-13, Ascent, Singapore Science Park 1, Singapore 118222 (“Organizer 1”)
- Entry is open only to Singaporean citizens and residents of Singapore of 18 years of age or older, who are currently residing in Singapore ("Eligible Entrants"). Employees of both Organizers, its associated companies, advertising agencies and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the contest.
- Participation is voluntary. By entering the Giveaway, entrants are agreeing to all terms and conditions as listed on this page and to the contest announcement/s (“the terms”). The Organizer reserves the right to modify the terms at any time.
- The contest activity shall be open from 1 Apr to 15 May 2019 and only receipts from Guardian & Watsons within this period will qualify.
- Successful participants will be contacted in end May 2019 and will receive a BUDS physical ticket via registered mail within 2 weeks. The ticket includes 3 hours play access to BUDS for a child aged 0 – 12 years old. One adult entry is also included.
- Below are the steps that are required by entrants to enter the Giveaway:to 5 pm) or email: [email protected]
Step 1: Be the top 30 spenders in Guardian & Watsons respectively, applicable to only Aveeno Baby purchases. All Aveeno Baby items will qualify, including promotional packs. (30 tickets available for each retailer)
Step 2: Visit https://www.aveeno.com.sg/BUDSAVBB to upload a copy of your receipt, and to fill up required fields
In order to qualify for the contest, all messages should not include material(s) that are:
- Considered likely to provoke or offend others
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene or vulgar
- Off-topic or deemed irrelevant
- In violation of any intellectual property rights
- Contains profanities or other language likely to offend
- Deemed to break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity
- Advertising other products or services for profit or gain
- Seen to impersonate someone else
- Written in any language other than English
Eligible entries will be picked by the judges. Judge’s decision is final and is non-contestable by any parties involved.
- By registering for the Contest, entrants are opting to allow both Organizers to use their online photographic materials (e.g. proof of receipt) to be repurposed and used for any publicity or commercial purposes, both online and offline.
- By registering for the Contest, entrants are opting in to receive exclusive offers and special member services from the Organizer as may be conveyed by the Organizer from time to time.
- It is a condition precedent of this Contest that all entrants consent to the public disclosure of their names for publicity or commercial purposes. All entries become the property of the Organizer, unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By entering the Contest exercise, each entrant consents to the information they submit with their entry, transferred to the Organizer and then being entered into a database and the Organizer may use this information to contact the entrant with exclusive offers and updates without any reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
Privacy Notice / Contact Us
We collect your personal information, specifically your name, address and contact particulars, to enable you to enter this contest and for related administration purposes. If you do not give us these details you are unable to enter this contest. Subject to some exceptions permitted by law, you may request access to your personal information while we retain it. Reasons why will be given if access is denied.
For any enquiries, or for providing us with necessary updates to your personal details, please call our hotline at 800-6011-460 (Monday to Friday: 9 am to 5 pm) or email: [email protected]