AVEENO EXPERIENCE SAMPLING PROGRAM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Aveeno® Experience Sampling Program (“Program”) is open to all persons residing in Singapore (please refer to the “Eligibility” provisions below). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you participate in this Program. By submitting your details for the Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions stated herein. Johnson & Johnson reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions herein at any time without prior notice to you.
- This Program is organized and owned by Johnson & Johnson Pte Ltd (“Organiser”).
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary, extend, or shorten the Program, at its sole discretion, or if the Program cannot be continued for whatever reason, to terminate the Program without any liability or obligations to provide you with advance notice.
- The Campaign is open to all persons residing in Singapore aged 18 and above. If you are below 18, please obtain your parents’ consent before your participation in the Program.
- To qualify, the participant will have to complete the sampling sign-up form and submit her/his personal information (First Name, Last Name, Email, Age, Contact Number and Residential Address).
- Participants who have successfully completed the sign-up form will receive his/her chosen sample together with a voucher which would entitle him/her to a $3 discount on all full-sized Aveeno® /Aveeno Baby® products at participating retailers listed on the voucher.
- The samples and voucher will be sent via normal mail by the Organiser within 2 weeks of sign up.
- The Organiser will not be responsible for wrongly entered information or delays.
RIGHTS OF THE ORGANISER
- If for any reason this Program is terminated for whatever reason including without limitation to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Program, the Organiser will not retain any rights over the materials that have been submitted.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of this Program at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice to anyone.
- In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions herein and any terms and conditions contained in any promotional material for this Program, the terms and conditions contained herein shall prevail.
LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY
- The Organiser, its partners, sponsors, affiliates, authorised agents, and/or participating agencies accept no responsibility for lost, damaged and/or delayed entries whether the loss, damage and/or delay is/are due to fault with the post, telco service provider, computer and/or causes beyond the control of the participant. The participant is responsible for ensuring that his or her submission complies with all the terms and conditions of the Program.
- By participating in this Program, the participant agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Organiser, its affiliates and agencies, and their employees, officers, directors and representatives from any claims, losses or damages arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Program.
- The Organiser does not adopt or endorse, or accept any liability for, any statements or claims that are made by any person, or content that is posted on its website / Facebook/ Instagram page.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The terms and conditions of the program shall be governed by Singapore laws and the participant shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore courts.